This one is simple. You prepare the goodies, mix them up and then put them in the oven and Voila! Dinner is Served I liked the colors as well. I served this with my go-to brussel sprouts but I am sure you could also serve this with rice to sop up the yummy sauce.
Roast Chicken Breasts with Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes, and Paprika
Inspired from Bon Appétit
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Preheat oven to 450°. Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce. Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish. Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken. Add beans, tomatoes, and 1/2 cup cilantro to remaining spiced oil mixture and toss. Pour bean mixture around chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes (depending on how thick your chicken is). Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cilantro. Serve chciken with bean mixture spooned over it and serve with yogurt sauce.