I love Banana Ice Cream! It is always so deelish and you can have so much fun playing around and making so many yummy flavors. Michael and I were Loving this one! Sundaes are so comforting and fun to eat. They are even more fun when they are healthy and delicious!
Raw Ice Cream Trio Sundae
2 big servings
3 frozen bananas
2-3 tablespoons nut butter (I used almond)
2 tablespoon agave nectar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
dash sea salt
2 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
toppings of your choice
- Start off my combining the frozen bananas, nut butter, agave nectar, vanilla and dash of sea salt in a Vita-mix, blender or food processor until well combined and smooth.
- Have 2 serving bowls ready and using a large ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop out 1 scoop for each bowl and set in the freezer.
- Next, add the frozen strawberries to the frozen banana mixture in your blender and process until well combined.
- Take the bowls out of the freezer and add 1 scoop of the gorgeous strawberry “ice cream” to both bowls and put back into the freezer.
- Add the cocoa powder to the strawberry “ice cream” and process until well combined.
- Take the bowls out of the freezer and add 1 scoop of the chocolate “ice cream” to both bowls and put back into the freezer to set.
- Feel free to eat as is or add toppings. I made a strawberry sauce out of agave and strawberries in the blender. I also used chocagave on top, yum! Use nuts, cocoa nibs, etc.
- DEVOUR and ENJOY