This is insane!! I love Daiya Vegan Cheese, amazing! The “ricotta” is beyond creamy and delicious. This is the Ultimate of all Comfort Foods! Both Michael and I were loving this. I have a feeling the next time we have company this is what I will make I am sure my guests will agree just how yummy this is! This is a crowd pleaser for vegans and carnivores alike!!
This is a perfect example of not only how easy living a vegan life is, but also how truly delicious and satisfying it can be!!
P.S. We are having a 2lb Chia Seed Giveaway that ends at Midnight on 4/2 – so don’t forget to enter HERE!!!
Amazing Vegan Lasagna
- 1 box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 12 oz. bag of soy crumbles
- 18 oz jar of marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar (preferably Daiya!!)
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella (preferably Daiya!!)
- 1/2 – 1 tub lite firm tofu
- tub of vegan cream cheese
- drizzle of olive oil
- few squeezes of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In skillet, saute soy crumbles with olive oil, onion, and garlic. Once browned, add marinara sauce, basil and oregano.
- In food processor, make “ricotta.” Put tofu, cream cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice. Pulse until mixed. Try to maintain coarser texture.
- In a 9x13x3 glass dish, layer bottom with noodles, then soy crumbles, then “ricotta”, then “cheeze”on top. Repeat layering process 2-3 more times. Top with oregano. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes. Remove the foil and put back in the oven for 10-15 more minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes or so before serving.