Of course I love all things veggie but sometimes and for some people you have to sneak them in there. So this is a great dessert recipe that also has a bunch of zucchini hidden inside These taste just like chocolate chip cookies – YUM – but with a great added bonus! I am sure by the time my little kiddos are ready to eat cookies they will already be super veggie lovers, but I still think, why not have the extra fiber and veggies in there
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 dozen cookies
1 Ener-G Egg Replacer
1/2 cup earth balance
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup agave
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1-2 cup finely shredded zucchini (I like to use more, as it is a great way to sneak a veggie into a dessert!)
12 oz chocolate chips..vegan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine zucchini and chocolate chips into the wet ingredients and blend well.
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Drop by spoonful (I love to use a small ice cream scooper) onto greased baking sheet or silicon baking sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 13- 15 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and enjoy!