Love SUMMER!!! Fresh farm fresh veggies, picnics, vegan BBQs, pot-lucks and lots of family and friends FUN!
There is something so special about heading over to the farmers market and picking out the best and brightest fresh-picked veggies. Tomatoes are especially the best find since there is nothing like fresh summer tomatoes! Here is a perfect recipe for enjoying those fresh, juicy summer tomatoes. Yum!!
Fresh Bruschetta with Tomato, Basil and Red Onion
- loaf of fresh bread, sliced (we used olive bread)
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 fresh plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped (or the best freshest looking tomatoes you see)
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of basil, chopped
- Coarse salt
- Rub sliced bread with garlic and olive oil.
- Combine tomatoes, onion and basil in a bowl. Add extra olive and salt to taste.
- Spoon onto sliced bread and enjoy!
Make it a party and add a fresh Salad, Guac & Chips and fresh summer corn! Even just the thought of fresh summer corn has me ready for the next party! The best!